Tuesday, May 4, 2010

From Near Death To Recovery

Hi everyone. Its been a while since I posted on my blog. So I'm really eager for you to see the final part of "From Near Death to Recovery"
This young woman has reclaimed her life. She now knows who she is and has the confidence to move forward, does service to help other addicts and alcoholics to reclaim their lives. So BEAUTIFUL!! We hope that these videos encourage others who are suffering a living death to get the help that they need. You are not alone and you can't recover on your own. Those who think that they can....... usually die!!
I've posted again the first video "Reflections of my Past" to remind you of what it was like.....

Posted with permission from the author of these videos: Thank you Airy


1 comment:

  1. This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.

    ..HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what
    you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!
    My site : deleted

    ReplyDelete