Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I hope I get the opportunity to write on a daily basis my experiences of the day and how I coped with those situations that at one time would certainly have sent me into a frenzy of nervousness or frustration, anger or just plain despair. (Please forgive me if I don't, cos you know what, stuff happens, so I can only do my best) It would help me tremendously if you would write comments after each 'page' the more I get the better!! I want your honesty. I want your deepest thoughts and ideas and feelings. If you think I'm talking from an alien place then say so, confront me...... Honesty is so important to me. After all if I'm not honest with myself what’s the point, I know I can kid anybody if I want, but what's the point of kidding myself, it just means I'm going to wallow in my misery for longer.!

No comments:

Post a Comment